Nicole Scherzinger says her mother's lasagne recipe is the way to her boyfriend's heart.
Nicole Scherzinger says her mother's lasagne recipe is the way to her boyfriend's heart.
Nicole Scherzinger says her lasagne is the key to keeping her romance alive.
The US singer - who is dating formula one racing driver Lewis Hamilton - keeps their relationship in healthy shape by using her mother's secret recipes.
She said: 'A great way to keep a romance alive in your relationship is to know how to cook a couple of your partner's favourite meals.
'I make a really good lasagne - My mum taught me. I don't know many men who don't like lasagne.'
The Pussycat Dolls singer also enjoys taking the time to record special compilations of the couple's favourite songs for Lewis.
She told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: 'I think making a mix tape is romantic, sweet and from the heart.'
Although 32-year-old Nicole - who is of Russian, Hawaiian and Filipino descent - cooks great Italian food, her favourite cuisine is Hawaiian.
She added: 'I most associate with the Hawaiian part. That's where I was born. My family still live there. The best part of being Hawaiian is the food.
'I think it's hard to find people who have Hawaiian in their blood. You don't hear of many people coming from Hawaii. But I find I represent my people.'