'Gossip Girl' actor Ed Westwick says he is a ''mummy's boy'' and claims the only woman he has been in love with is his mother.
'Gossip Girl' actor Ed Westwick says he is a ''mummy's boy'' and claims the only woman he has been in love with is his mother.
Ed Westwick has only been in love once - with his mother.
The 'Gossip Girl' actor - who is believed to be in a relationship with co-star Jessica Szohr - says his parent is the most important person in the world to him.
He said: 'I've only been in love once - with my mum. There's only one woman in my life. Am I a mummy's boy? Absolutely. I love her.'
The 23-year-old star also admitted he didn't have much success with women when he was younger.
He joked: 'I was a 24/7 stud. It came effortlessly, girls were dripping off me.
'No, not at all. I'm joking. I was jealous of one of my friends at school because h was always dating the older, good-looking girls. That never happened to me.'
Ed also claimed he is attracted to more than just a woman's appearance.
He said: 'I like girls who can hold a conversation - and a pretty face doesn't hurt. But I don't have a type.
'I've been attracted to girls and it is not about looks. You get that connection and sometimes it's totally involuntary.'